Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have straight hair now.


This is a Brazilian blow out, not be confused with a Brazilian waxing. A woman I work out with is a hairdresser and learning this new technique so she did me for free. It takes three hours but lasts six months. The rub is that I can't get my hair wet for three days and it's a deluge outside. (That Jackson Browne song -- Before the Deluge -- keeps playing in my head.) The gutters on the streets are flowing like rivers. Kitten sits at the window, meows and looks at me as if I had the ability to make it stop and have chosen not to just to make his life miserable. Hey, cat, I know that feeling.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to know how it works. I've done the Japanese treatment several times and while it relaxed my natural curl, it definitely wasn't iron straight after washing/drying. The photo looks great!

    ReplyDelete