Saturday, January 30, 2010

The crazee lady's back.

Every time I get any kind of document from our mediation attorney, I want to stick my head in the sand. Or an oven. It's so baffling and obfuscatious (I just made up that word like in Wicked) and sends me into an anxious, Frito-eating tizzy. I don't like feeling confused and helpless and stupid. I'm sure that most of the time I actually am confused and helpless and stupid but I don't know it and that makes all the difference. Clearly, it's time for me to go see Mr. Wizard, my own grandfatherly, soft-spoken attorney for the verbal equivalent of a good lap rocking/hair stroking. I did figure out how to get the ex on the phone; call him from my son's cell phone. I hate it that I have to be underhanded like that but he doesn't answer my calls or emails. I can add feeling invisible and dismissed to my list of triggers. More on feeling invisible and ghosts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment