Saturday, March 13, 2010

Must never call ex.

So I called ex (his title doesn't get an article anymore) to give him first rights of refusal for watching our baby (who is 11.) Ex answered his phone (an amazing first) and refused ("I have plans"). This upset me. Why? Of course he has plans. Hopefully they include an enema and deep tissue gum cleaning and they could. He doesn't say what he's doing, I just assume it will be something more fun and fabulous than my need to work at the school's rummage sale in order to complete the volunteer hours required at the baby's school. (Hours which ex says I should be responsible for "as long as I'm not working." He thinks I do nothing but blog and eat bonbons all day.) Oh, my plans also included a drive to Big Guns' to return his phone charger that he forgot at our house. That's my glamorous life. Tomorrow I get to clean the guinea pig cages.

No comments:

Post a Comment