Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh man.

When I was pregnant with my oldest, ex and I were fully expecting he was a girl. We just couldn't imagine ourselves raising a boy because we're both such "girl" people. I had a dream that I gave birth and it was a boy. I looked at him and said, "You get back in there. You're not finished yet. You're supposed to be a girl." According to a new book, my dream was very prescience.


Abrams--a man!--looked at tons o' research that, in addition to the list above, proved that women live longer, tolerate pain better, are better doctors, and less corruptible and gullible.

Don't worry, dudes. There are some things you excel at:
Men are better at parking, they’re better dieters, they have better distance vision, they read maps better. One study suggests they even treat their friends better. 
His last thought:
Overall I found that men's biggest problem is that they’re too confident and women’s biggest problem is that they’re not confident enough. Truth is, I think the evidence is overwhelming in favor of women.
That's certainly my problem, little miss who-would-hire-this-piece-of-shit-that-the-world-revolves around so I'm happy to shine your shoes and no, you don't have to pay me minimum wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment