Friday, January 20, 2012

For when you're bored.


What is it about Writers and Kitties? They are like peanut butter and jelly, much better together. I used to smoke and when I quit I thought I wouldn't be able to write another word. Cigarettes weren't my muses; it was the kitties. I have three now to keep all my bases covered.


William Burroughs and kitty tripping the fuck out.
William Burroughs and kitty tripping the fuck out. 


















A writer friend of mine just got an enormous book deal. She made it look so easy: sent her stuff to one agent, got signed, finished the book, agent loved it, sold overnight, getting picked up all over the world. How many kitties does she have? Two.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps she will do her agent a favor and introduce you to her/him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a dog person. but my soul is very cat-like. so are my reflexes.

    ReplyDelete