Friday, January 13, 2012

Quick rant. I have to go to a meeting.

Would you give me away?

But I can always squeeze in a rant, especially when it has to do with ex's girlfriend. Ex was just here to pick up Mario and asked if I knew anybody who wanted a dog because gf needs to get rid of hers. She's too busy. What kind of a woman gives up a pet because it doesn't fit in her life? Is that any kind of a woman I want near my children. She already gave up Dog 1. Imagine what that was like; Dog 2 has probably been on his best behavior for the last year, but to no avail. He's getting his walking papers anyway. This explains why she doesn't live with her teenage son. He's probably really inconvenient. For a brief moment, I'm glad to be me.

5 comments:

  1. Ha, yeah. I recently "acquired" a dog whose owner had decided owning a pet (which she adopted from a shelter!) was just too much trouble. So she dumped it in the country. Horrid people. Your ex's gf sounds terrible, which always feels good, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely because, unfortunately, I still seem to be about who wins.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, and you should be helping finding a new owner, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And who needs to go to an Alanon meeting now? (He recently asked if I'd been to one yet.)

      Delete