Thursday, April 22, 2010

They're back.

On the left is Comet. He is in love with our guinea pig, Giselle. When he's not eating or walking this is what he does, watches and wants. I'm sure he wants to take her to Carmel for long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners; she's vegetarian. On the right is Kelpy. He's full of existential angst. He always seems sad and wanting, not Giselle but something deeper, world peace maybe. I think he misses his person, my friend D, but she said he's like that with her, too. Possibly he's waiting for his next evolution as a Buddhist monk. I find I'm more like Kelpy than Comet. I, too, walk around wanting and find it difficult to live in the moment in peace. Right now I want a part-time job that pays full-time wages. I want Big Guns to pay more attention to me. I don't, however, want more shoes or panties or wine or pills. For that, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment