Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm off to The Forum in the morning.

The Forum is EST lite. My friend D promised me it would change my life. It already has; I'm $400 poorer and my stomach hurts. I'm scared. Apparently lots of people have done it but nobody talks about it until they find out you've sent in your non-refundable registration fee then a look of glee and terror washes over their faces and they repeat how it will change my life. Bonafide EST-holes deny that I won't be able to go to the bathroom and that I will be yelled at and cry. At this point, I'll cry if anybody looks at me funny. It will all be over by Monday. If I never post here again, it will be because I have evolved into a breatharian with no need for food, toilets, or dirty, little blogs.

Oh. I should mention that I'm dating a man, big-ass arms. This is our second time around; we were bf and gf in college but I was a bitch or, as he so nicely put it, "emotionally unavailable." Now I'm an emotional tsunami. Fortunately, he's really strong. I've come so far in 24 years and I have the forehead lines to prove it. (Where's my Botox, beautiful niece?!)

1 comment: