Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's bitch.

What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for Personal StyleThis blogger got a book deal. So did Emily somebody from Cupcakes and Cashmere.  I'm sure these girls work very hard and post daily but how many fashion/lifestyle books from bloggers do we need? I know, unlike clean air and water, that money is one of those unlimited resources (my woo-woo sources told me so) but publishers are stingy and according to them there is a finite and miniscule amount of it to spread around. I'd much rather see them using it to fertilize books by these bloggers: Rude Man on Ice, Simone Says, or The Yeast I Can Do. Not just because I personally like these people, but because I'm all for variety. And humor. And I already know how to wear colored tights.

1 comment: