Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ex in dream!

http://i.bnet.com/blogs/doreburningtombs.jpg
A nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here.

The preamble: ex was here picking up Liam. He was wearing a shirt with a quote on it in Italian: Dante's famous "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Taken literally, a person wearing that shirt is warning people that if you get involved with wearer, i.e. ex, you should give up hope of ever feeling happy again. He should have had it on when I met him 20 years ago, although I probably would have fallen for the tortured artist act. Obviously I would have because last night I had a dream that ex was flirting with me a la Big Guns. (I hope it doesn't mean I want a combination of the two of them, some sexual intellectual?) Let's just say the dream makes me look magnanimous and that I'm hoping ex is able to get in touch with the human side of him--the part that isn't his brain. BTW, Italian is the fourth language he's become fluent in. I think he's trying to find the one language that ultimately, finally, allows him to express himself and be present and live in the moment. Good luck with that.

2 comments:

  1. ugh. i have ex dreams all the time. since i have 2 exes, it's really annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Simone. I feel for you. They are such mind fucks, those ex dreams.

    ReplyDelete