Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I wore while my children were in Colorado visiting the other grandma.

(I actually made a pie chart but can't figure out how to copy here. I worked on this issue for several hours--Luddite!--while wearing my pajamas (of course). (UPDATE! My friend, N, sent me a pie chart!!! Thank you, N!) By my calculations, the children were gone for 120 hours. Here's a breakdown of what I wore in that time:



If I calculated what I ate, I'm sure my sugar to protein/carb ratio would rival the pajama to street/workout clothes. Maybe I should be like my friend, N, and jump on the pajamas in public trend?

3 comments:

  1. I am here to cheer you on! Be sure and carry a coach bag when wearing pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I am making you an uploadable pie chart by the end of the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could live in pjs. in fact, i do most of the time.

    ReplyDelete