Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Restless.

I'm feeling a desperate need to move. Addicts have to be careful of these feelings and examine whether they are just us trying to fix things by pulling what is called a "geographic," which is an attempt to run away from our problems, i.e. ourselves. Here is my problem:


My living room. I've rearranged it so many times there are no configurations I haven't tried. It's not working for me anymore. I hate it. I avoid it. (At least I think that's why I'm spending most of my time in bed.) Should I paint the walls? Burn it down?
You know those people who have their house decorated and then it stays that way for 20 years? I don't get them.
On a happier note, here's my niece and her new baby. He's a typical boy: rambunctious and noisy, but oh is he cute. She's not bad, either.

1 comment: