Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mad for Mad Men.

In the last four days I have showered, eaten, and watched three seasons of Mad Men -- that's something like 30 hours of television. I haven't seen disc 4 of season three yet. I'm saving it. I do this with books, too. (Not Jodi Picoult, but good books.) I'll read 250 pages in a day and a half then take a week to read the final ten pages. I just don't like to see good things come to an end.

Oh, Don Draper. I think I love you. Any guy who's so gentle and kind with his kids and brings a dog home and drinks whiskey for breakfast and is so solidly good looking but still makes heart-breaking idiot mistakes (don't sleep with your daughter's teacher!) that keep him firmly, flawedly (just made up that word) human...well, he has my heart.

My camera broke. This blog will be image free until a new one is acquired. I wanted the Canon Rebel but it's $700! Who knew? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment