Friday, December 31, 2010

Beauty's ass.

This week's Doonesbury story line got me thinking about this roommate my two bf's had years ago. She was a true beauty even without makeup, a younger Michelle Peiffer. Her her looks were a kind of currency for her and she traded in it. I envied her confidence and asked her once what it was like for her to look in the mirror. Did it feel good or did she just see the single eyebrow hair that was out of place? Although she was from Kansas, she had a southern-ish accent, which made her even cuter, and she said something like, "Golly gee, I just see a big ol' ball of flaws. I have some cellulite on my ass." I asked how she could see the back of her legs in the bathroom mirror. She demonstrated for me by jumping up on and toilet, grabbing a hand mirror and bending over. And she looked really good doing this.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I love this!! Didn't know this particular story but can picture it perfectly. You can find her on Facebook. Still looks great...

    ReplyDelete