Monday, September 6, 2010

Divorce relapse

I've been weepy and agitated and then I remembered that it's the anniversary of ex leaving. The mind forgets but the body doesn't. It doesn't help that ex is in Italy with his girlfriend for two weeks. All of that is bad enough but then I was looking for my birth photos (don't ask) in an enormous basket of unorganized photos of my entire life with ex and that was like walking through a minefield. Kablooey! Our honeymoon. Bam! Trip to Vegas. Boom! Quinton's fifth birthday party. I spent the rest of the day limbless and shell shocked and fell into what Big Guns and D call my teenage girl role. This is where I'm pissed and whiny that things aren't going my way and on my time. So, in an attempt to put the past behind me and move on I am posting the latest pictures of my almost grown children. Here's the oldest, who looks so much like ex:

Thank goodness I have Mario who looks like my side of the family. He's all wet from a water balloon fight at his cousin's birthday party.


Enjoy your labor day. I washed my kitchen windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment