Monday, August 30, 2010

I have an actual, real live interview.

It's this Wednesday. I don't have the job yet but already I'm thinking I will need lots of new workplace shoes and underthings! Also I'm feeling sad that the working from bed phase of my life may be coming to an end. I do all my best writing in bed. I'm wondering if I could put a small mattress, a few pillows and a blanket in my cubicle. And my cat. And a box of cookies. That would be just perfect.

If you have a moment, please send me good interview karma.

I'm grateful. So fucking grateful. Really.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the tides turning. I just got a job. You are next my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending a tsunami of positive vibes. Be your awesome self... Mike Doyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Mike. Noelle, TELL! You got a job! Congratulations! I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't start until 9/13 but I have freelanced there and love the owner who was also my professors in business school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't floss during the interview. Or smack your lips.

    You'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Positive vibes, positive vibes, positive vibes.

    xoxo
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete