Wednesday, July 14, 2010

There are bad, bad people out there.

I have lived a sheltered life. In fact, compared to what Big Guns is going through I feel like Snow White surrounded by harmless dwarfs and talking animals. Snow White did have that horrible wicked witch/stepmother but it all worked out in the end. And this is not a Disney movie! Big Guns was riding motorcycles with -- let's call them the Lesser Companions, or angry, entitled two-year-olds or assholes with really small dicks. When BG was done playing and wanted to go home, the Lesser Companions threw a collective royal tantrum and took all of BG's toys. ALL of them. I have never seen anything like it. Nor have I ever felt so impotent and powerless. It's been a horrible experience. It's not that I didn't think there were people like that in the world -- Hitler, Pol Pot, George Bush and BP -- I just didn't think I'd ever know any of them personally and that they could first be your friend and then turn on you. How naive am I? The little part of me that trusts people is taking a long vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment