Friday, June 4, 2010

Met ex's gf.

I didn't expect to meet her but the big one wanted his bass and I was coming from the hairdresser -- thank God. It was awful. I had nothing to say but hello. She was cooking in the kitchen with Mario, showing him how to make gyoza or something. Happy. Happy. Happy.
Ex looked awful. I feel awful, like I don't belong anywhere, like some woman I don't know and haven't even vetted is taking my place. The house is empty and I can't find the cats. But wait, the guinea pigs are here. They live in cages and can't go anywhere. All divorced people need pets in cages.

3 comments:

  1. No one is as fabulous as you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no substitute for a loving mother. All the potstickers in the world fall short of one beautiful, heart-shaped egg fried in toast.

    ReplyDelete